Car AccidentsWhen you’ve been the victim of an auto accident, you shouldn’t have to worry about insurance covering the cost of your medical care, your car or truck, or your lost wages. Greene & Phillips has helped thousands of car wreck victims get the money they deserve from the insurance companies. The insurance company knows all the trick on how to pay you as little as possible. Facing them alone can be a difficult process. It’s time to level the playing field. With the Greene & Phillips Car Wreck Injury Team on your side, we can help you get the care you need and the money you deserve.
Steps That Help Your CaseAfter you are involved in a car wreck, there are several things you can do to help your claim. To ensure you get the money needed for car repairs, medical expenses, and lost wages, you should:
- Take pictures of the scene including the damage to both vehicles with your cell phone camera
- Report your accident to the police and your insurance company
- Collect witness statements including contact information
- Visit a doctor as soon as you can, whether you think you have been significant injuries or not
- Keep a record of your recovery process, medical bills, vehicle costs, and missed days from work
- Don’t talk to any insurance adjustor until you’ve consulted with a lawyer
- Contact Greene & Phillips Car Wreck Lawyers as soon as possible
Greene Guarantee #10: No Fee
There is absolutely no risk in contacting us for your free consultation. Call or stop by today and meet with an attorney who can answer your questions. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. All cases are contracted on a contingency fee basis, that means you owe us nothing unless we get money for you.
Based in Mobile, AL, we are conveniently located to serve clients throughout the Southeast* including Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas. If you’re hurt and have questions, call us toll-free (888) 510 1020 or fill out our free online consultation form
*Greene & Phillips – Personal Injury Lawyers has staff attorneys licensed in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina but is associated with law firms throughout the country.