Joshua T. Morgan
For Attorney Joshua T. Morgan, life is all about relationships. “You never know the impact that you might have on another individual at any given time,” says Josh. “Everything we do in our day to day lives impacts somebody on some level and I always try to be a positive impact, no matter how small.” For Josh, building and maintaining relationships are what he enjoys most about his job. “Some people just need to know that someone cares about them,” says Josh. Originally from Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, Josh graduated from Auburn University with a B.A. in Political Science in 2011 and a Juris Doctor from Faulkner University’s Jones School of Law in 2015.
After law school, Josh worked for Huff Smith Law in Auburn, AL where he handled civil litigation and all of the firm’s probate matters until August of 2016 when he joined Greene & Phillips. His practice primarily focuses on auto accidents, premises liability, personal injury, and workers compensation claims among others. He currently lives in Mobile, AL with his wife and child.
- Auburn University (B.A. in Political Science)
- Jones School of Law, Faulkner University (J.D.)
- Alabama State Court
- US District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Lee County Young Professionals